This is one of the most powerful talks I’ve seen in a while. That may be because I’ve been pondering vulnerability a lot lately (as evidenced by my previous post on “The crappiest book of all time”). I have more thoughts on this, once I get them sorted, but for now I wanted to share […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- ‘Life Is All About Connecting’: Q&A with Damian McGinty of Glee and Celtic Thunder
- “It’s Just a Dance”: On Jodie Sweetin and Living a Fuller Life
- 5 Things I Learned from a 50-Day Meditation Streak
- Why I Still Love The X-Files
- Q&A with Ernie Manouse on Manor of Speaking, Downton Abbey and its Final Season, PBS, and More