This is one of the most powerful talks I’ve seen in a while. That may be because I’ve been pondering vulnerability a lot lately (as evidenced by my previous post on “The crappiest book of all time”). I have more thoughts on this, once I get them sorted, but for now I wanted to share […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- The Passerine Project: Bridging Brooklyn and Afghanistan Through Song
- “I Want to Be Challenged Every Day”: Q&A with Poldark’s Heida Reed
- “Work Hard, Stay Humble, Be Kind”: Fashioning a Dream and a Positive Message
- Nuts for Tourism: Q&A with the Banff Squirrel on Twitter and Visiting Banff/Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies
- The Reckoning, the Rumble, the Revolution: Brené Brown’s Rising Strong