First, a disclaimer. I haven’t watched The Amazing Race many times in the past few years, simply because I’ve mostly stopped watching TV and I forget to turn it on, even for shows I like. That said, I still think it’s one of the greatest shows on TV. Action, adventure, travel, relationships, what more could […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- The Reckoning, the Rumble, the Revolution: Brené Brown’s Rising Strong
- “We Are All Broadcasters”: Q&A with Michelle Gielan on Her New Book, Broadcasting Happiness
- “Epic and Far Reaching”: Australia’s Marta Dusseldorp on the Post-War Drama A Place To Call Home
- “Follow the good work”: Aidan Turner on Poldark, Acting, and Happiness
- Your Personal Space Journey: Blue Origin Advancing Ever Closer to Commercial Space Flight