First, a disclaimer. I haven’t watched The Amazing Race many times in the past few years, simply because I’ve mostly stopped watching TV and I forget to turn it on, even for shows I like. That said, I still think it’s one of the greatest shows on TV. Action, adventure, travel, relationships, what more could […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with Author Molly Ringle on Writing and Her Persephone/Hades ‘Greek God Fan-Fiction’
- Evocative, Emotive, Inspirational: Q&A with Richard Bangs, the Father of Modern Adventure Travel
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves: Limiting Beliefs vs. Liberating Truths
- Marta Dusseldorp on the Australian Crime Drama Janet King and the Changing Landscape of Television
- ‘Life Is All About Connecting’: Q&A with Damian McGinty of Glee and Celtic Thunder