First, a disclaimer. I haven’t watched The Amazing Race many times in the past few years, simply because I’ve mostly stopped watching TV and I forget to turn it on, even for shows I like. That said, I still think it’s one of the greatest shows on TV. Action, adventure, travel, relationships, what more could […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with Ernie Manouse on Manor of Speaking, Downton Abbey and its Final Season, PBS, and More
- ‘Everyone is Always Playing a Role’: Q&A with Noni Hazlehurst on A Place to Call Home, Australia, and Acting
- The X-Files, Aliens, Comedy, Podcasts, and Spiders: My Super-Long Q&A with Dean Haglund
- “I Couldn’t Imagine Doing Anything Else”: Q&A with Poldark’s Ruby Bentall
- The Passerine Project: Bridging Brooklyn and Afghanistan Through Song