First, a disclaimer. I haven’t watched The Amazing Race many times in the past few years, simply because I’ve mostly stopped watching TV and I forget to turn it on, even for shows I like. That said, I still think it’s one of the greatest shows on TV. Action, adventure, travel, relationships, what more could […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- The Passerine Project: Bridging Brooklyn and Afghanistan Through Song
- “I Want to Be Challenged Every Day”: Q&A with Poldark’s Heida Reed
- “Work Hard, Stay Humble, Be Kind”: Fashioning a Dream and a Positive Message
- Nuts for Tourism: Q&A with the Banff Squirrel on Twitter and Visiting Banff/Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies
- The Reckoning, the Rumble, the Revolution: Brené Brown’s Rising Strong