I saw the headline today that Queen Elizabeth II had become a great-grandmother. And I thought to myself, “Is one of the grandkids married?? When did that happen??” So I searched and quickly found that Peter Phillips, who I think must be Anne’s son (I used to know all this), married a woman named Autumn […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with Author Molly Ringle on Writing and Her Persephone/Hades ‘Greek God Fan-Fiction’
- Evocative, Emotive, Inspirational: Q&A with Richard Bangs, the Father of Modern Adventure Travel
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves: Limiting Beliefs vs. Liberating Truths
- Marta Dusseldorp on the Australian Crime Drama Janet King and the Changing Landscape of Television
- ‘Life Is All About Connecting’: Q&A with Damian McGinty of Glee and Celtic Thunder