I saw the headline today that Queen Elizabeth II had become a great-grandmother. And I thought to myself, “Is one of the grandkids married?? When did that happen??” So I searched and quickly found that Peter Phillips, who I think must be Anne’s son (I used to know all this), married a woman named Autumn […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- The X-Files, Aliens, Comedy, Podcasts, and Spiders: My Super-Long Q&A with Dean Haglund
- “I Couldn’t Imagine Doing Anything Else”: Q&A with Poldark’s Ruby Bentall
- The Passerine Project: Bridging Brooklyn and Afghanistan Through Song
- “I Want to Be Challenged Every Day”: Q&A with Poldark’s Heida Reed
- “Work Hard, Stay Humble, Be Kind”: Fashioning a Dream and a Positive Message