I saw the headline today that Queen Elizabeth II had become a great-grandmother. And I thought to myself, “Is one of the grandkids married?? When did that happen??” So I searched and quickly found that Peter Phillips, who I think must be Anne’s son (I used to know all this), married a woman named Autumn […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Why I Still Love The X-Files
- Q&A with Ernie Manouse on Manor of Speaking, Downton Abbey and its Final Season, PBS, and More
- ‘Everyone is Always Playing a Role’: Q&A with Noni Hazlehurst on A Place to Call Home, Australia, and Acting
- The X-Files, Aliens, Comedy, Podcasts, and Spiders: My Super-Long Q&A with Dean Haglund
- “I Couldn’t Imagine Doing Anything Else”: Q&A with Poldark’s Ruby Bentall