I saw the headline today that Queen Elizabeth II had become a great-grandmother. And I thought to myself, “Is one of the grandkids married?? When did that happen??” So I searched and quickly found that Peter Phillips, who I think must be Anne’s son (I used to know all this), married a woman named Autumn […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with the Mayor of Akureyri, Iceland, One of Lonely Planet’s “Best Places in Europe 2015″
- How to Run an Effective, Efficient Meeting Without Wasting Everyone’s Time
- Q&A with “Halfway” Producer Jonny Paterson on the Producer Life
- Gothard Sisters’ New CD Inspired by “Love of Simple, Timeless, and Transcendent Things”
- Getting In the Game: Embracing Imperfection on the Long Journey to Thriving