I saw the headline today that Queen Elizabeth II had become a great-grandmother. And I thought to myself, “Is one of the grandkids married?? When did that happen??” So I searched and quickly found that Peter Phillips, who I think must be Anne’s son (I used to know all this), married a woman named Autumn […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves: Limiting Beliefs vs. Liberating Truths
- Marta Dusseldorp on the Australian Crime Drama Janet King and the Changing Landscape of Television
- ‘Life Is All About Connecting’: Q&A with Damian McGinty of Glee and Celtic Thunder
- “It’s Just a Dance”: On Jodie Sweetin and Living a Fuller Life
- 5 Things I Learned from a 50-Day Meditation Streak