I saw the headline today that Queen Elizabeth II had become a great-grandmother. And I thought to myself, “Is one of the grandkids married?? When did that happen??” So I searched and quickly found that Peter Phillips, who I think must be Anne’s son (I used to know all this), married a woman named Autumn […]
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- “Epic and Far Reaching”: Australia’s Marta Dusseldorp on the Post-War Drama A Place To Call Home
- “Follow the good work”: Aidan Turner on Poldark, Acting, and Happiness
- Your Personal Space Journey: Blue Origin Advancing Ever Closer to Commercial Space Flight
- “One Day At A Time”: Q&A with Robin Ellis, the “Original Ross Poldark,” on Poldark, Cooking, and Life
- Q&A: Halfway Star Quinton Aaron on the Film, Acting, James Bond, and His Foundation