This is one of the most powerful talks I’ve seen in a while. That may be because I’ve been pondering vulnerability a lot lately (as evidenced by my previous post on “The crappiest book of all time”). I have more thoughts on this, once I get them sorted, but for now I wanted to share this talk with you.
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with the Mayor of Akureyri, Iceland, One of Lonely Planet’s “Best Places in Europe 2015″
- How to Run an Effective, Efficient Meeting Without Wasting Everyone’s Time
- Q&A with “Halfway” Producer Jonny Paterson on the Producer Life
- Gothard Sisters’ New CD Inspired by “Love of Simple, Timeless, and Transcendent Things”
- Getting In the Game: Embracing Imperfection on the Long Journey to Thriving