This is one of the most powerful talks I’ve seen in a while. That may be because I’ve been pondering vulnerability a lot lately (as evidenced by my previous post on “The crappiest book of all time”). I have more thoughts on this, once I get them sorted, but for now I wanted to share this talk with you.
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with Ernie Manouse on Manor of Speaking, Downton Abbey and its Final Season, PBS, and More
- ‘Everyone is Always Playing a Role’: Q&A with Noni Hazlehurst on A Place to Call Home, Australia, and Acting
- The X-Files, Aliens, Comedy, Podcasts, and Spiders: My Super-Long Q&A with Dean Haglund
- “I Couldn’t Imagine Doing Anything Else”: Q&A with Poldark’s Ruby Bentall
- The Passerine Project: Bridging Brooklyn and Afghanistan Through Song