This is one of the most powerful talks I’ve seen in a while. That may be because I’ve been pondering vulnerability a lot lately (as evidenced by my previous post on “The crappiest book of all time”). I have more thoughts on this, once I get them sorted, but for now I wanted to share this talk with you.
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- The Reckoning, the Rumble, the Revolution: Brené Brown’s Rising Strong
- “We Are All Broadcasters”: Q&A with Michelle Gielan on Her New Book, Broadcasting Happiness
- “Epic and Far Reaching”: Australia’s Marta Dusseldorp on the Post-War Drama A Place To Call Home
- “Follow the good work”: Aidan Turner on Poldark, Acting, and Happiness
- Your Personal Space Journey: Blue Origin Advancing Ever Closer to Commercial Space Flight