This is one of the most powerful talks I’ve seen in a while. That may be because I’ve been pondering vulnerability a lot lately (as evidenced by my previous post on “The crappiest book of all time”). I have more thoughts on this, once I get them sorted, but for now I wanted to share this talk with you.
Join Pam’s Mailing List
Click to join! Your information will never be sold or shared.
- Q&A with Author Molly Ringle on Writing and Her Persephone/Hades ‘Greek God Fan-Fiction’
- Evocative, Emotive, Inspirational: Q&A with Richard Bangs, the Father of Modern Adventure Travel
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves: Limiting Beliefs vs. Liberating Truths
- Marta Dusseldorp on the Australian Crime Drama Janet King and the Changing Landscape of Television
- ‘Life Is All About Connecting’: Q&A with Damian McGinty of Glee and Celtic Thunder